A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Things that Haven't Changed

To you, it was only a sea. To me, it was a place where my longing broke in to your shore, knocking in front of your shore, yet you never realized I had been there the whole day.
To you, it was only a wave. To me, it was an endless effort, coming in and being rejected for times, yet there was this solemn faith that someday you'd find me as charming as the sun you're bathing yourself with. 

To you, it was only a me. Someone who rode the same train with you and whom you could forget about soon as you got off and continued your life and probably met someone new whom you'd consider of settling down with. 
To me, I was an idiot who would fall so deep, so true, so mad for you, trying so hardly to swallow back the words that was supposed to be meant for you but I just couldn't manage to bring it out from my mouth. 

So I kept coming back.
So I would never be the beautiful rain evaporating from the sea, pouring down beautifully to you from the sky before sacrificing myself to the sun to be a rainbow to your eternity.
So I would never be the big tide that you'd surf on, that would bring your boat sailing towards the greatness ahead. 

And I just remained the same despite countless desperate wish...

0 punches: