A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Place is Not That Far



Do you remember the song we used to sing together, me never hitting the right note while you with a perfectly perfect voice? 
Do you remember how you used to clap your hands happily whenever we finished a song, and then you'd turn to me and tell me how much you like hearing me singing because I once told you that you're the only one whom I'd sing to? 
Do you remember how nervously you used to pick a song to go solo, how carefully you then sang it for me, and how earnestly you looked at me as if no one else would matter to you for you really wanted to make sure that I had those stars in my eyes listening to you crumbling my heart? 

It doesn't matter if you don't. 
I'd run, I'd crawl, I'd swim a hundred rivers, I'd climb a thousand walls, 
just to find a way to get to where you are. 
Then I'd tell you that there's no place that far. 
I'd remind you of everything we used to have. 

Take me back, would you? 


*inspired by Westlife's No Place That Far

0 punches: