A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Repeat Order


I have seen too many sunsets disappearing into the dark that eventually it only leaves me with this numbness I can't explain. 
I have stood long enough to feel what it feels like before the sun actually rises that it finally hits me that I can be ok even if you're not here by my side, whispering a very sweet Good Morning. 
I have counted too much rain-drop breaking on the ground, creating some kind of tragic melody in the air, that it leaves me wondering if you have your own umbrella at the time when it's raining. 


I have been through all these over and over again. 
Just the exact amount of time I've spent wishing someone who's not even real yet, not here yet, and not known yet.... 



0 punches: