A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Monochromatic Grey



I have used up all the metaphors to describe a single feeling I am feeling about you right now that I couldn't actually find a new one to throw to you with just one tiny hope that you'd take one more look at me again. 
I have got tired of using the same theme, the same words, the same nuance to talk those things about you that eventually it only left me being numb and senseless and deprived. 
I have raised my head staring the sky, the universe, the trees, the leaves, the birds, the sun, and even the moon like already a thousand times to just to find myself noticing them as a sign that I haven't got over you and that I should really really try to get you back, even if I have to beg for you and be a lowly-life of a drifter who's really dying to die in your arms.... 


I am pathetic. 
I am miserable. 
And realising how much you could do to me without even really staying by my side, just making me hate myself more and more for being so vulnerable, fragile, and stupid. 





0 punches: