A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Labyrinth With Us Inside

The sun keeps rising every morning, even when the night tirelessly tries to drown it back to the darkness.
The rain keeps on falling to the ground, flowing back to the river, to the sea, and back to the sky, even when the clouds have already learnt well to let them go.
The tidal waves keep breaking in before the beach, even when the shore has made it really clear he doesn't want them. 

And eventually love is supposed to not come just for once. 
There is this cycle we're going through circling and just someday, when the time is right, the place is right, and everything else doesn't really matter anymore, I'll meet you. I'll see you. I'll love you like I have always done. 

0 punches: