A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Friday, January 29, 2010

No, This is not being a bitch

No, You can't go around telling people how a simple '~' could make your day, bring out your smile, and help you relax, 
then
to just throw them out of your life simple because you don't know how to handle them.


No, You can't just go around telling people how you like them and then disappear with the wind blows, be silent like an ATM, and say nothing but you're sleepy by the end of the day.

No, You can't just do that. Because you don't have the privilege. Because that would make you cheap. 
 But you just don't care, do you? 

And why should I care, if you can't even show a slightest RESPECT for me? If you don't even consider your words seriously and then go blaming others when he's not being serious? If you don't even know how to listen? 

Let me tell you this.
You can walk away. You can go away. Loss is not mine. 

Like I said, being an AJ guy is already hard, so please don't make it harder. 

This is me not being a bitch. This is me trying to cope with the mess you have left behind for me. 
Thank you for reading.

2 punches:

Alil said...

oooppss..

still having those things...? so tiring...

sorry to hear that...

Reis's said...

No, this is about different people. haha..