A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Friday, January 15, 2010

fiction: I know

"I love you."

That's the first sentence he said that morning. It was when we both just woke up, with this oily face, tousled hair, and acid mouth. There's nothing good we both could display. More, it's still early, and hence, the drowsiness was still hanging in our eyes, the dreams was still dwelling in our head, and the consciousness was still to be found.

But that's the first thing he whispered to my ears, to my face, and to my head. Instead of a simple hi, or even a polite good morning. So I smiled back, then kissed him, but said nothing back. Not in the sense that I was silenced, shocked, amazed, or something like that, that prevented me to say anything back. More to the fact that I had nothing to say.

I got up, then reached for the blanket to cover his nude body and walked to the bathroom. I wore my clothes sleeping, mind you. Nothing was better than hot water in the morning; it was so relieving and fresh that I felt alive, again.

It wasn't until a few minutes that I heard him walked in. He hugged me from behind, kissed my back, and let the sprinkling water from shower get him wet. Get me wet. Get us, wet.

I smiled, again. I could feel his breath, his passion, and his morning erection.
"Is there anything you'd like to say?" He whispered.
"Such as?"
"I don't know. Perhaps about this morning?"
This time, I laughed. I turned around, and looked into his eyes. He was that tall, so I needed to gaze upward. I kissed him, again.

Then, after a short pause, I asked him, slowly, and quietly.. "Why?"
He was starled. "Why what?"
Hm.. that cute face he was making, I could just eat it up.. It was something like..did I do something wrong - and If I did, please forgive me?
"Why do you love me?"
This time, he was silenced. A very long pause. Then he walked out.

I finished my shower not long after.
With just a towel wrapping, I walked out to find him sitting in the edge of our bed. He's still wet, so I took off my towel to dry him.
"What's the matter?"
A long pause, again. Then he grabbed my hand, and made me sit on his lap.
"Weird.."
I hugged his neck.
"I..." he swallowed all of his doubt, "I don't know why I love you."
"And now you thought that it was something that I did to you? A spell or something dark and evil?"
For a moment, we only shared our stare. Then we both burst out laughing.
I hugged him so tight.

"I love you too."
.
.
.
.
"I know."

8 punches:

Alil said...

so sweet...
when you love and be loved in return...

nice scene...

Reis's said...

:-)

haha.. kadang, se-simple itu relationship yang gue cari..

Apisindica said...

heh itu siapa? ceritaaaaaaa.....

Reis's said...

kan fiksi ini mahhh, a'a... hehhe. semua cowo yang dekat denganku udah kuceritakan koqqq.. tenang ajaa

Zhou Yu said...

Wah, kalo yang ini sih bisa dikatakan "A Simple Love". So simple yet so hard to find.

Anonymous said...

soo cwittttttt...
acid breath, i thought it was a dragon.. :D

Arya said...

oouuuwww madu pun kalah manisnya ...

Reis's said...

@Berdio & Arya: hati2 diabetes. haha.. :P

@Zhou: Setuju.. kadang yang sederhana itu justru yang susah.. pertanyaannya.. yang bikin susah itu sapa?