A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homework: Tag About Yourself


A little homework from POHON. The game is called 'Tag About Yourself'.
Cut the story short, lets begin!


1. WHERE IS U'R CELL PHONE?
In my pocket mostly; sometimes inside my backpack, but currently...er... out of sight.

2. RELATIONSHIP?
I am shy *yeah, right!*, so most of the time, I am just embarrassing. Not good with crowd nor boyfriend. So currently....er... alone?

3. U'R HAIR?
Shaggy pine. But currently it's growing out of shape. Need to cut it again.

4. WORK?
at B-town?

5. U'R SISTERS?
many sister cousins.

6. U'R FAVORITE THING?
beach! Books and poetries! Photography! everything about ART.

7. U'R DREAM LAST NIGHT?
I was in kind of a party, then the rest was blurry, but I knew my stomach was aching.. so I woke up, got up, and rushed to the bathroom.

8. U'R FAVORIT DRINK?
tea milk. tea with milk.

9. U'R DREAM CAR?
Jaguar. Ferrari.

10. U'R SHOES?
formal shoes and basket-ball shoes. I dont play basket-ball, though. It's just cool to have them.

11. U'R FEARS
Height. Growing old and bald and fat.

12. WHAT DO U WANT TO BE IN 10 YEARS?
a wiser and more mature man.

13. WHO DID U'R HANG OUT WITH LAST WEEK?
colleagues.

14. WHAT ARE U NOT GOOD AT?
love. and pretty much everything else. Er...

15. ONE OF U'R WISH LIST ITEM?
Blackberry, which then caused Mas Agus one of his most hilarious laugh. *mendelik*

16. WHERE U GREW UP?
Sumatra. ah, you know the place already. hehe

17. LAST THING U DID?
before this tag? Watching the OC.

18. WHAT ARE U WEARING?
shorts.

19. U'R COMPUTER?
white laptop, of which currently is not shining anymore.

20. U'R PET?
Hm..........................ants that enter my room... that counts?

21. U'R LIFE?
Love, dream, and pain.

22. MISSING?
I miss missing someone.

23. WHAT ARE U THINKING RIGHT NOW?

what am i going to do first thing in Bandung? Hm...

24. U'R CAR?
Blue-colored ANGKOT.

25. U'R KITCHEN?
*celingak celinguk*

26. U'R FAVORIT COLOR?
grey (sadly, because grey makes me look like a sick patient at hospital), black, blue, and green.

27. LAST TIME U LAUGH?
this evening, at office.

28. LAST TIME U CRIED?
after The Love of Siam.

29. LOVE?
is Universal. :D

30. SO WHO WANTS TO SHARE THEIR ONE'S? HOW ABOUT?
Er....

31. PERSON ELECTED TO THE TAG...
Here here... for Mas Arya, A'a, Berdio, Zhou Yu, Chris, Alil.

0 punches: