A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can You Pass the TEST?

Multiple Choice: Choose the best answer according to you

1. When a guy - whom you have obviously told that he's just everything in a guy you've been looking for- said that he hoped you both can be really good friends because he needed it right now, what does that mean?
a. He's just not that into you.
b. He's that into you that he wanted to put things really slow
c. You're a nice guy, and he enjoyed being with you, but there's no sexual chemistry
d. He's that into you, but he's seeing some other guy and he just didn't know how to choose
e. He still wanted to be alone - either he's in denial, he's had a lot of problems, or anything else.
f. What am I doing here? Seriously!

2. In the situation like problem #1, what are you supposed to do?
a. Let it flow - all which is yours, will be yours in the end
b. Let it go - at least, save yourself from a failed-attempt
c. Take the chance - fight for your own guy; after all, love is to fight for
d. Do nothing - let him take the move
e. Slap him in the face - in case he's still sleep-walking
f. Posting a blog like this?


Well, there's supposed to be a third question and so on, but as I am writing this and chatting with Ko Nei, I realised that perhaps, what he really feels and thinks, is not important. What matters is how I feel about him, what I think about him, and what I am going to do next.

I know that there's this risk that I'm going to break my heart, yet what love is but risks? If you're not willing to take the risk, then it means that you don't really love the guy, do you? Even if it's going to be as useless as throwing salt to the vast sea, I'm willing to take the chance.

Because what I feel right now, is something I haven't felt for quite some time.
but meanwhile, I'd really appreciate if you could answer the two questions...



2 punches:

++ Chris ++ said...

The first question, it's C. You're a nice guy, and he enjoyed being with you, but there's no sexual chemistry.
I did that to my dear friend of mine once (who happen to want more than mere friendship).

And for the second one, my answer is... B. Let it go - at least, save yourself from a failed-attempt.
It's called PRIDE, and no need to be ashamed to show it :)
You know, the more you expect it to be, the least chance for it to be real.

Reis's said...

Is it that obvious? Sigh. haha.. Now I look like an idiot. :)