A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Monday, June 14, 2010

This is not Goodbye

You used to be the one who'd care about all of us. 
You wanted to be a fairy god-mother - well, except for me, since I am only the nephew. So technically you're an aunt. But that's not the point. Because you have given me so many cousins. *grin*
You used to say you wanted to know me better. And I guessed that I didn't really open up myself to you. It's not your fault. It's not because I didn't value you. It just took time for me to really share something personal of me to someone else. I do value you. That much. And I just didn't really show it up. 

But to my awe, you didn't walk away. You stayed true. You said we're friends. And friends are supposed to be forever. I should have learnt well. 
But next time, dude, I promise you. We're going to sit together again,
talking about almost anything,
or just staying silent while watching some chick-flicks.  
There's never a-too-late for anything, is it?

So now, I am going to return you that favor. 
I am going to stay here, still here, silently praying that you'd do well. You'd stay happy. She would stay happy. 
And you guys would be complete. Forever and ever. Just like the fairy tales. 

I am going to stay here, this is time without any judging. I would be a good listener when you need, just like once and every time you've been for me. 

I am going to stay here, as a friend. So this is not a goodbye. This is never a goodbye. 
So, till someday, dear. 

Lots of hugs, 
Ed. 

1 punches:

Zhou Yu said...

I feel for him too, Ed. It feels weird knowing he will not be around anymore. But friends are friends, whatever happen. Let's just wait for him and let him know, that we still have space for him, anytime.