A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Sleeping Beauty





I had wished I could sleep on forever to be waken up by a Prince Charming riding his white horse.
Then I'd skip every painful things, save every pieces of my heart, and stop feeling so miserable. 
Then I could just fast forward everything to see the Happily Ever After inside your eyes, by the end. 
Then I could put on my sweetest smile which had been long lost until you brought it back to me. 
Or even better, I could hold your hand so tight, and you'd squeeze mine in return, and we no longer care what the world would think.


But the dream ended soon as the morning dew had vanished. 
I wanted to be able to tell myself that it's okay if fairy tales didn't come true.
I wanted to be whole even you would not pass by and stop to rescue me. 
I wanted to wake up despite you're not next to me. 


And I really wanted to believe I could be happy. 














0 punches: