A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Eternal Summer OST..

明白(ming bai = understand)



你说你感觉不对,心情很坏
Ni shuo ni gan jue bu dui, xin qing hen huai
You said your feeling is not right, your mood is very bad

我无法控制, 泪水流下来
Wo wu fa kong zhi, lei shui liu xia lai
I’m out of control [I can do nothing], tears flowing down

莫名的难过是情绪作祟
Mo ming de nan guo shi qing xu zuo sui
Indescribable sadness is emotion making mischief

没有谁错谁对需要安慰
Mei you shei cuo shei dui xu yao an wei
Nobody’s wrong nor right [in] needing console

不能离开
Bu neng li kai
Unable to leave

我只是要你明白, 明白我对你的爱
Wo zhi shi yao ni ming bai, ming bai wo dui ni de ai
I just want you to understand, understand my love to you

除了你,我的爱无可取代
Chu le ni, wo de ai wu ke qu dai
Except you, my love can’t be replaced
[there’s no one could replace you as my love]

我只是要你明白, 明白我对你的爱
Wo zhi shi yao ni ming bai, ming bai wo dui ni de ai
I just want you to understand, understand my love to you

没有人,让我如此的依赖
Mei you ren, rang wo ru ci de yi lai
There’s nobody, could make me this dependent

应为你,我的爱永远存在
Ying wei ni, wo de ai yong yuan cun zai
Because you, my love, will remain forever

1 punches:

Anonymous said...

Would you know where i can download this song in MP3 format? It's such a lovely ballad. :-)