A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Thing First



Everything has its own first time.

A newly-born baby. His first word. First step.

A just-married couple.

Your first time. First kiss.

And they all are just the same beautiful! Always beautiful. Always challenging. They leave real deep prints in our heart, in our memory. Then we come to treasure every moment of it.

Well, for me, I cant say that this is my first blog, nor my first time blogging. Nor also the new me is writing something supposed to be better - or gorgeous, if you have that adjective in your mind.
Yet I can say that this is the new gagfi. And hope I can really keep it long lasting. :)

So, welcome.

with love,
reis

0 punches: