A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

three conversations

-1- 
[in his car, on the way to dinner]

Him: Do you know who is this singer? I really like her. 
Me: *trying to listen carefully* Mmmm... No..I don't think I know... 
Him: Are you sure? 
Me: Yes. Who is her?
Him: You don't know? Get out of the car now!
Me: Um ok. *trying to unfasten the seat belt* 
Him: *Laughing so hard* I am kidding.
Me: I think I know. This is Madonna! 
Him: Ah there you go! *caressing my hair*
Me: Oh my God you are so gay! Gayer than I am! 
Him: But she is good! 


-2-
[in my bed, the first time he stayed over]

Him: Do you know you snore? 
Me: *looking at him, trying to stay awake* No way. 
Him: Yeah you do. 
Me: You're teasing me. Go to sleep. 
Him: *reaching for his iPhone* Here, listen. 
Me: What? You voice-record me snoring?
Him: Yes. *laughing* 
Me: Noo.. *the voice-memo started to play* 
Me: God, I snored! *laughing* 
Him: Yeah, you're so cute. *hugging me from behind* 
Me: Go to sleep. 

-3- 
[one cold night after a week not seeing each other]

Him: I miss you. *licking my body*
Me: I miss you too. 
Him: I love your body. And the whole package. 
Me: *rolling eyes* You're lying! 
Him: *laughing* No I am not. You know that. What about you?
Me: Me? What are you talking?
Him: *licking my ears* What do you like about me? 
Me: Everything. *carried away by his tongue* 
Me: Wait. *gasping* I like it when you said 'oh yeah' while licking my body. 
Him: *stop licking* Really? 
Me: Yes. *Smiling* 
Him: *whispering* Oh yeah.. *licking my ears again* Oh yeah.. 
Me: *laughing* Just because I love it, doesnt mean you have to do it all the time. 



2 punches:

Anonymous said...

Love the last sentence! :)

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)