A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Love Does Stay

 
 
I am not in a hurry. You shouldn't be too.
Let's take every step by every step. 
Do you know that every big move is started with a small baby step?
So I'd just be patient, and careful. 
I've spent my 25 years without you, so I won't mind waiting a little longer.
Love doesn't grow just in a day, a night. It needs time. 
I need time. We, need time.
 
Why don't we walk together, hand in hand? 
Hopefully, the road will be a little more cheerful, a little less lonely. 
Sooner or later, we'd reach the destination. 
What say you? 

You know, I'm smiling, thinking about the endless possibilities with you. 
I'm scared, but I am learning to be brave. Brave enough to trust my heart in your hand, that you will treat it carefully that you won't break it. 
I'm smiling, to the fact that you bring me happiness by just small acts. 

So, let's take time. Let's enjoy everything like we have endless tomorrow. 
See you tomorrow. :)

0 punches: