A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Risk We Need to Take

You see the water that flows so serene in the river? The sound the ripple makes, the glare beneath the crystal clear sky, the fresh taste on your skin; don't they all make you just wanna jump inside, and for a while, forget the rest of the world, the future we might not have, and the problem that burdens us?

Everything is so beautiful, that you want to preserve it. You want to be like this, forever. 
But time flows, as the river flows. To somewhere we don't know, and that sometimes is a bit frigthening. 
Hell, we could have our heart broken to pieces, and everything just gets ugly. 

So at some point, we just stop jumping. Stop going with the current.

Yet little do we know, that even it is frightening, it is actually worth it.
See the river finally flows so rapid? Up to a right time, right place, it finds an elevation to drop itself. A steep region, a cliff, then turns it into a beautiful waterfall.
So it's okay to fall into pieces, a little now and then. I want to fall again.
I want to swallow all my ego, and be the bold person I was. 
I want to a beautiful waterfall, dropping my all to his heart, and then let the flow take me somewhere new. 
Somewhere magical. 



0 punches: