A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Doing Trading





I am a nice person.
I don't treat jerks like a jerk. I am friendly towards old people. I am good with ladies. 
I am not fashionable in a 'too-much' manner. I am not behaving like a queen, nor even a drag. 
I am still discreet. I don't bite. 
I don't go clubbing. I don't stay up late. I don't cause a scene. I am shy. 
I don't demand nice things. I don't blab. I have my own income, which is more than enough.
Hell yeah, I am smart. I am creative. I swim. I watch movie, any kind of movie. I dont hold your hand in the cinema. 
I am romantic. I write some stuff. But it doesn't define me.

So, I am a nice person, and it ain't a bull-shit. 


Okay, I am still chilidsh. But I'm working on it. That's why I am not looking for Brondong. I am looking for a mature guy, whom I expect to understand. Or even better, to man up and to guide me instead of taking chance or hating me. 

I don't do an*l sex. I am uncut. But if it's mere sex you're looking, I'm not interested either. So, let's behave and get our own way. If you don't wanna be a friend, then I'm not wasting time on a shallow guy like you. 



I am not that athletic. And if you are, then let's hit the gym together. Don't worry, I'm not asking you to pay my membership fee. Don't worry, I'm not wearing a pink shirt saying that you are my boyfriend. I just need a trainer, and it feels better if it's you, not just any random PT.  


I am that tall. But not fat. I don't mind if you're not taller than me. Do you?



I am chinese. I look like one. I'm not planning on getting married, nor adopting any kids. A dog is okay.
And no, I am not a high quality jomblo. I am just an ordinary guy... 

.
.
.

And suddenly, it feels like a negotiation. It's like a trading. So, I gave up my 'TYPE' a long time ago. Wait, hoping my somebody to be a decent man and fair and honest is not a 'type', isn't it? Why can't people just let it be spontaneous? Or are we AJ destined to be so self-absorbing that everything has to be about us? Or is it just me, who has a low self-esteem that I even would tolerate jerks? Am I being too nice? Am I using too much feeling, thus I'm being a way too touchy-feely? Or is it just my self-defense mechanism?

Above all, is being AJ about image and sex only? Are people using sex to define their relationship? Is sex the only variable that determines it all? Sex and image? Do you see one of the neighbouring blogs? The question is, body or face. Not image or brain. Not attitude or face. I am not judging here. I am not expecting that people would behave. I admit, image is nice, but it is not that important.

So, this is my description. Not interested? Thank you for stopping by. Let's be friend, shall we?


6 punches:

Arema said...

No, do not stoop so low as to tolerate jerks. You are in many ways well above average, don't worry la, you will sell in due time :) your not in hurry khan...
if traditional markets are already saturated, try unconventional ones... ^^

Zhou Yu said...

Ah, dear Reis.... Sometimes we will someone beyond our type, and he might seems better. Just trust your heart, dear!

lucky said...

Reis, kok gw merasa bersalah sih sama kamu......gara2 aku kamu jadi terpaksa posting yang defensif gini *huahahahaha, tetep nyela*

gw juga mo berdefensif ria ahh: di blog tetangga alias di postingan gw yang "face or body" itu kan settingannya lagi duduk2 sambil ngeliatin orang yang lewat, mana bisa tahu orang itu punya brain ato ga.

Anyway, I apologise for any inconvenience that may arise due to my posting, comment or shout.

Reis's said...

@lucky: Er...........


One thing I would never understand: kenapa ya SEMUA orang merasa gue itu sensi-an, gampang tersinggung, dan finally mencitrakan orang yang kekanak-kanakan????

Karakter gue: being very bery straightforward. *barangkali karena kebanyakan nonton serial barat. hehe*
So, maaf kalo membuatmu merasa apa yang kamu rasakan.. tapi gue biasa aja koq.. people could do anything to me, could say anything to me, dan gue akan mengambil hikmahnya, dan hopefully bisa berubah.. Gw jaranggg banged bisa tersinggung. Swear. Kalopun gw berdebat, terus terkesan ga mau kalah... it means I care.... Duh, nanti bikin pengumuman lagi ahhh.. hehe

Lucky & Ed Berpelukan said...

mmmmmm........i think i start to understand you *ceileee*

wkt gw baca postingan defensif ini, justru gw berusaha ngerti, kenapa ya loe harus posting kayak gini. Apa gara2 post-komen-shout gw?
gw ga pernah berpikir loe sensitif cmn gw ambil resiko terburuknya mungkin loe merasa offended sm gw makanya gw minta maaf, tp klo loe gpp ya sud.

hal2 kyk gitu itu perlu loh say, coba menempatkan diri loe di pihak yang lain (klo gw jd dia, gmn rasanya ya)
yup, film barat memang seringkali cenderung self-centered.

Reis's said...

NGAKAK!!! Hahahaha.. first of all, ini bukan posting defensif ya...... apalagi yang berkaitan dengan post-mu ituuuu... :-)

A friend of mine memperkenalkan temennya ke gue... dan because of what I have and what I don't have (more in sexual way), gw ama dia ga jadi berhubungan (bahkan berteman).

Dan detik itu juga, gw merasa kayaq dagang.. jadi deh gw nulis beginian.. It's totally not about you. hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaa *ngakak puas*