A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Not-Really R-rated Dream

I had a weird dream last night.


I was ended in my bedroom somehow inside the dream - with a guy. Not a perfect stranger, but a guy I know pretty well. He was a colleague from office, about my age, cute. I was eying him for a while until I knew that he's married and with a daughter already.  I dropped the insane and unhealthy obsession for him - I was not young to play that kind of game; you know, where you're kinda being a secret admirer or something..

Anyway,  The details were hazy, but all I remembered was he's suddenly kissing me. We made out. Pretty intense, I would say, to a level you would blush whenever you met him in your real life - I met him this evening on my way home, and oh boy I hoped that I were not too obvious..

But the problem was not that.

The thing was, the fact that deep down I remembered vividly that I didn't enjoy the intense kissing. I remembered that I felt that something was not right. Somepart of me told me that he was not supposed to be the guy. He couldnt be the guy. Then... why did I kissed him back passionately? Where did that leave me?

I remembered pushed him away, looking at him trying to figure it out.

Just that and I woke up.
 It was exceptionally hot in B-town lately.


0 punches: