A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Thursday, March 15, 2012

365 Happiness- a week of happiness

one thing i desperately learnt this week is that consistency is a very luxurious thing. i must admit that i lack of it, and it is a big homework to do for the rest of my life. 

nevertheless, aside from working-like-a-cheap-labor week, i still managed to take a short break from everything trying to remember that  happiness is perhaps only a smile away. 

lets see.. this week my orders from online shopping reached my address. i still wait for one more book to come, though, but i guess the waiting part is also exciting. then i bought myself a portable speaker, an iPod, and a stylus for my iPad. i have been doodling since, and it's so much fun. 

last weekend, i hung out with a bunch of friends, and we had a blast playing uno games. i woke up very early for the first time since a year or so that saturday, and i managed to get a lot of things done. this week i had a rendezvous with one of my best friends, and we chatted a lot. he told me about one miserable guy he's been following in twitter, where he found him being very much annoying. it was like a big wake-up: negative guy and miserable guy and mellow guy bring nothing good. it's always a great joy whenever i met him. 

then that someone texted me again, on one lazy morning, after a few days of silence. i realized that perhaps it's hard on him to consider a long-distance relationship, and it's not healthy if everything went so fast, so i told myself to calm down. take it slow and see where it goes. 

i read again my previous entries about happiness in this blog, and i realized that happiness is easy. and it's contagious. i notice that when i am happy, i bring happiness too to people around me. being mellow and melancholic all the time doesnt take me anywhere. so, cheers to being happy and cheerful. 
 

0 punches: