A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Sunday, March 4, 2012

365 Happiness- Day 6, 7 and 8..

Day 6 

I got to meet him. He's nice. And I remembered that old feeling where I wanted to lay my head on someone's shoulder. And forget the world... So I smiled, with an awkward smile. 

Day 7 

Found Ayu Utami's new novel. Great reading ahead. 
He called me to say that he couldnt make it tonight. 

Day 8 

It's kinda hard to be happy when your someone doesnt call you or reply your text. 
It's kinda hard to smile when it is silent goodbye all over again. 

.
.
.
someone was singing 'i will always love you' this afternoon.
it pained me to learn that i had silently wished that it had been you. 
.
.
.
this evening i jumped to the water. 
there was nobody in the pool.
and for once, i felt liberated. 
.
.
.
perhaps that single feeling was the happiness, all along. . . 

0 punches: