A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

365 Happiness- Day 9 and 10

Day 9 

small sing-along session in my dorm last night. it took my mind away from him for a while.
and that evening i had another affirmation: i must learn to let go. 

Day 10 

something bad happened in the office today. something really bad. and it hit me hard: the fact that at the very moment i thought to myself that it'd be nice to have a shoulder to cry on to, merely reflected how fragile i am. 
nevertheless i stepped out of the office for a while that afternoon, trying to take a deep breath. trying to remember how it used to be fun working in this place. 
 
it was raining heavily the whole day. and for once i really hoped it would stop. the sky would clear up again, so i'd know there'd be silver lining no matter how tiny it is. 

yet i couldnt find any. 
but as soon as i learnt that, i also understood that to reach another higher tide, one must first go to the lowest tide. 

this all, is my lowest tide. 
and that single thought has never made me happier.


0 punches: