A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Sunday, February 5, 2012

the fallen song


don't you remember the reason you loved me? 

i keep finding you in every songs i try to sing. every rhythm I try to hum, thinking so inconsolably that perhaps every melody, every lyrics right there could bring me closer to you..

when will i see you again? 

i keep finding you in the crowd. in the couples who hold each other hand when they cross the street. i keep finding you in the dark, nowhere but missing. nowhere but far away, somewhere.

i often think about where i would roam; more i do, the less i know.

i keep thinking that every move i make, every step i take, somehow, would bring me closer to you. but the more i roam, the more i know that perhaps you've never left me. you've just gone so far, so deep inside my heart that it hurts.. 

have you completely erased me from your memory? 

i lie awake at nights.trying to remember what it feels like to have the sun shine on my face, trying to remember what it's like to have you staring at me so deep that my soul's burning. i lie awake at nights. trying to forget what it feels like to escape from the eternity we once talked about.. 

But don't you remember? 

I am here. I am always here.

*heavily inspired by Adele's don't you remember.. she's amazing.
*images source from: jojosbookcorner.com

0 punches: