A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

365 Happiness- Day2 and Day 3

It was a hard time: Monday morning with stormy weather. I felt like I just wanted to curl up beneath my sheet, hugged my pillow as tight as I could, but eventually I managed to get up. I hit the gym again in the afternoon, just before the lunch time, and I was surprised that I felt much alive in the evening. And by the end of the day, I was just happy that the day was finally over. 

Back at my room, I caught up with Friends With Benefits, and that night I managed to get down to eps 8. It was a blast. I had a great time enjoying Ben and Sara's chemistry, but to be honest, I myself would go for a guy like Aaron. FYI, Aaron was like a super-rich nerd in the series - damn. I was too blatantly nerd. 

Then Tuesday morning, it was again raining. But this time I managed to catch a ride with a fellow colleague to the office. Not a bad start. Just a few minutes settling in, I found out that one of my orders at online shop has just arrived. Big YEAY! 

On the other hand, on a more office-related matter, I also found out that my training plan has been approved. It means only one thing, folks, and that is none other than break from the office without taking leave! Yeah I know I am not exactly the role-model employee, but what can I do? 

Stay tune. More happiness to go. :) 

0 punches: