A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

They're Together.




It was a nice morning. It was quiet, and I was in peace. Everything was like heaven. I checked my facebook, my personal e-mails, my professional e-mail, and then started doing my morning report. Have I told you that my boss is a married hottie?

Anyway, I was struggling over a small thing at my facebook when I saw today's Highlights. I saw a picture of two guys, topless, hugging each other. The top was pretty cute, by the way, but A'a thought that the bot guys was more okay.

So, out of curiosity and being a busy-body a bit, I clicked the picture. Guess what? It was not only a picture. It's a whole set album of the two guys, consisted almost like 20 pics. I was silenced. I was shocked. I was bothered.

Silenced because I didnt really see that the top guy would choose this sentence for the album title: My Love of My Life. Ignore the grammar, though, as we know that he was trying to be cute. And adorable. And he succeeded.

Shocked because it was FACEBOOK. Hullo, people! I know social networking is THAT practical, efficient, and effective, but do you really need to go in public just like that? That you really need to burst out every detail of your private life to millions of strangers out there in the world wide web?

And eventually, bothered, because THEY'RE TOGETHER. THEY'RE HAPPY. When was the last time I ever saw anybody that happy? That completed? That protective? That contended? Frankly, I don't know. I don't remember..

It was time before I looked at myself. It was also then that I realised how I am not okay. How I have been trying to find excuse to compensate my being single. How I choose the 'reserved' or the 'date high' and then blame it all on chemistry just to get an easy exit. How I simply said that I am not an insecure person who prefers to wait for the fairy tale to come true. How I twist every words and accuse every men of their unfaithfulness.

And there I was: sitting on my desk, feeling HOW STUPID I HAVE BEEN. HOW PATHETIC I HAVE BEEN. I shaked my head. I let the simple yet sweet picture ruined all my morning. Gee, guess I do have a lot of lesson to learn.

While I should have been looking at the bright side, I actually almost cried.
If they can make it, if they can show to the world that they're happy, why can't I be happy? Why can't I find someone for me? Someone who would take me as I am even when I am just a freak or a total loser?

Question is, WHEN? And HOW?
Promise. When I found him, I'd stand up being a witness to the existence of love.
So, dont be afraid or shy to share your stories too.



0 punches: