A little rain inside me, a little pain inside me. A little dose of mellowness to compromise the life, in a precise amount.

-Self-Quote-

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Train is Leaving



I wished I had begged you to stay.
I wished I had ignored the pride and cared less about the grace. 



I wished I had known how to say sorry at the time, even for things I hadn't done. 
I wished I had learnt my lesson well.



But now look at us both.
Look at me, running and escaping from town to town, trying to ease I didn't even know what.
Drowning myself into beer and getting drunk just to take my mind off of you for a while, secretly hoping that I wouldn't have to wake up the next morning.
Throwing myself in the arms of strangers from the bar, trying desperately to mend the broken heart and to forget your scent. 


I wished I had begged you to stay. 
I had wished there had never been a too-late. 


0 punches: